At Demosaica, we are aware of the confidence that our clients place in us and we have the responsibility to protect their privacy. As part of this commitment to maintain this responsibility, we indicate to our clients the data we collect and how we use this information to improve the products and services we offer.
- Demosaica is the owner of the domain, and the products and services referred to in the web page.
- Demosaica is a private entity dedicated to the production and distribution of artisan hydraulic tile products.
- Demosaica is registered in the Register of Seville. The identification details of the company are:
- CIF: B-91637041
- Address: Avda. Torneo, 69. 41002 Sevilla
- Phone: +34 954 212 124
- Fax: +34 954 293 132
- Website: www.romanmosaics.demosaica.co.ukromanmosaics.demosaica.co.uk
- Customer service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF OUR WEBSITE
The DemosaicaÂ´s website (romanmosaics.demosaica.co.uk) aims to demonstrate and give information about the products and services we offer to our clients as well as the information needed to contact us. The information displayed in the web page is current to the designated date of its last update. We reserve the right to modify, update, or remove information at any time as well as the right to prevent access to the website temporarily or in total; we hold no responsibility in this sense, or in the case that the information available is not updated.
RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All of the content and information displayed in DemosaicaÂ´s website is property of Demosaica, including the design of the page itself, the graphics and images, logos, photographs represented, text, etcetera.
Reproduction of part of the page or the entire page is prohibited, as well as marketing or distribution; this includes citing sources, unless Demosaica wishes. Failure to do so violates the Laws of Intellectual Property and Trademarks.
USE OF THE WEB AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Demosaica is not responsible for:
- The misuse of the contents of the Demosaica website; it is solely the responsibility of the person who accesses or uses it.
- The omissions, inaccuracies, or errors in the data or documents that could occur from the use of the website.
- Any opinions or comments posted by others to the webpage.
- The interchange of information between users through the internet, and the technical problems in the hardware during the connection, as well as the damages that can be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of Demosaica. In particular, Demosaica is not responsible for the existence of computer viruses in the network that can access the userâ€™s computer through the network connection with the Demosaica website.
- The possible security errors and/or damages as a result of the use of outdated versions of browsers or the malfunction of these browsers.
- The possible discrepancies that can arise between the printed version of documents and the electronic version of these same publications on this webpage.
- The interferences, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone failures, delays, backorders, or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads and/or errors in the lines and modes of telecommunication, or for any other cause beyond the control of Demosaica.
- The improper or inappropriate abuse of DemosaicaÂ´s website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by improper use of the browser or the use of outdated versions of browsers. The administrators of Demosaica reserve the right to withhold all, or part, of any content or information on the website.Â Demosaica excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from use of the services and contents by Users or that may result from the lack of accuracy, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users about themselves and, particularly, but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may result from the impersonation of a third party by a user in any kind communication made â€‹â€‹through the website.
- Damages of any kind that may arise from the use of services and contents on behalf of the user that may be a result of inaccuracy. Timeliness, competence, and/or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users about themselves and, in particular, but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that can be a result of impersonation of another person by a user in any class of communication through the website.
- Links posted on DemosaicaÂ´s website for userâ€™s access to third party pages and/or websites owned and/or managed by third parties.
The user agrees to properly and legally use the website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The user must not:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent uses of the website and/or the contents in an illegal manner, prohibited in this Legal Notice, prejudicial to the rights and interests of others, or any other form that can damage, disable, overburden, impair, or impede the normal use of the services, documents, files, and all other classes of contents stored on any computer.
- Log in or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, with out fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Cause physical damage in the software system or hardware of the website, of Demosaica, the suppliers, or third party persons
- Introduce or spread a network virus to software systems or hardware of Demosaica, its suppliers, or third party persons.
- Try to access, utilize and/or manipulate the data of Demosaica, third party persons, suppliers, and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow access through any mode of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have gained permission of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide, or manipulate the notes about the laws of intellectual or industrial ownership and other data identifying the rights of Demosaica and third party persons through embedded content as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanism that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtain or try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose or that have been expressly stated in the webpage where the contents are generally used on the internet and do not pose a risk of damage or disable the webpage content.
- In particular, the user agrees to not distribute, transmit, or make available any information, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sounds files, images, and/or software to third party persons and, in general, any class of material in contrary to laws, morals, public order, or this Legal Notice.
Demosaica reports that the information collected in the contact forms on the webpage are necessary and ensure of the confidentially of such information commercial or technical purposes. Processing of the information and the right of access to the client data, as well as the rights to rectification, cancellation, and/or opposition, is all in accordance wit the Organic Law of the Protection of Personal Data (Data Protection Act). Law 15/1999 of 13 December.
You can exercise your right of ratification, cancellation, and opposition by writing to Demosaica at:Â Avda. Torneo, 69, 3-B, 41002 (Sevilla).
LEGISLATION AND LAWS
The contents, commercial activities, products and services included in DemosaicaÂ´s webpage and any other related information are aimed at consumers residing in Spain, thus being applicable to Spanish law and the jurisdiction of Spanish courts to resolve any matter that may arise.